All Stars Kids Club are looking for student volunteers to work with children with special needs. Volunteers must be 15 years or older and will be paid $25 per day to cover their expenses.
The All Stars Kids Club is a holiday program for children aged 5 – 15 years old, who have physical and or intellectual disabilities. The program runs every school holidays from 8.30am – 3.00pm and is based at Shirley Intermediate School.
The All Stars Kids Club needs student volunteers who:
* Have a desire to work with children who have special needs
* Have a positive and inclusive attitude
* Are reliable and punctual
* Have a willingness to learn and try new things
* Have the ability to follow instructions
* Are able to mix well with others and be a team player
* Like to have a bit of fun
The next holiday program runs from: 7th January 2019 – 25th January 2019
If you are interested in volunteering please contact
* Donna 021 023 86828