|Are you an ambitious Year 13 student looking to leave school early and start your career?
If you’ve got leadership potential, Future Leaders might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Similar to an apprenticeship, this Supply Chain Industry Cadetship offers young people a more hands-on entry into the workforce than tertiary study, and the best part is – it’s FREE!
A brief overview:
- Only 3 spaces available for the Christchurch region
- 4 week Cadet Preparation Course at our premises in Wellington
- Food, accommodation, travel and course costs all covered
- 1 week Workplace Transition Module
- Full-time employment under a 2 year Cadetship
- Ongoing support and mentoring from both Future Leaders and employers
- Range of employers – anyone from small local logistics companies to large international organisations like Harvey Norman and Coca-Cola Amatil
- Shifting job roles to gain exposure to different areas – anything from warehouse operations or logistics to health and safety or project management