MESSAGE FROM DOWNERS:
Our employment programme is aimed at those who are interested in seeking a career pathway in Downer. Our Whakatipu Tētēkura pilot has a number of steps these are:
- Recruitment – we will be holding interviews in your area starting from 5th November 2018
- Participation in a one week intense residential, marae based, technical skills training, and work place transition programme (3 – 7 December 2018).
- Successful participants would commence employment with Downer around 7 January 2019 with active ongoing workplace transition, mentoring, and qualification achievement support aimed at maximizing employment success in Downer.
We are offering this employment opportunity to rangatahi who:
- Are school leavers (or recent school leavers)
- Have a positive attitude
- Are honest and reliable
- Have a willingness to learn
- Are drug free
- Hold a minimum of a restricted drivers licence (or ability to gain one before commencing employment).
If you or someone you know is interested in this programme please contact our Corporate Social Outcomes Relationship Manager directly, Selau Ifopo she is available on text or phone at 021 829 710, or email Selau.firstname.lastname@example.org